Virtual concert stage
Title: Age of Gladiators II: Death League
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation, Sports, Strategy
Creative Storm Entertainment
Creative Storm Entertainment
Release Date: 21 Sep, 2017
age of gladiators 2 death league guide. age of gladiators ii death league review. age of gladiators ii death league. age of gladiators death league
This game trumps the first in every way!. Avoid this game. The design needed a lot more polish and the implementation is lacking many features.
- Way too many stats. This is a spreadsheet game with no information on how to play or what stuff means besides poorly worded (localization issue?) tooltips and ingame emails which contain too much fluff vs important game information. Every gladiator and staff member has 3 times as many stats as necessary and it is very difficult, and time consuming, to figure out which stats effect what abilities (ranged vs melee, defense, etc).
- Combat is horrible. So much so that it is highly recommended that you auto-resolve (simulate) combat. Unfortunately if you do you don't get any information what so ever about what happend. Just a straight up win or loss.
- At the beginning you miss (glancing blows) way too often. The game shows you the percent to hit but doesn't tell you if that is for an outright miss, glancing blow, hit, etc. Enemies have 2000-4000 hp and you do 50 damage with glancing blows 95% of the time even with a 40% chance to hit.
-Enemies always start a level higher than your guys so this is a "survive at first" type of game but there aren't any controls which allow you to effect that so it is just luck/random.
- No combat log so you have no visibility to what is happening besides outcome or if you miss a scrolling text, which is easy to do since they coor schemes don't contrast, you are out of luck.
- Poorly balanced. At the start you will sometimes fight 1v1 up to 3v3. You can't control this so you better get enough gladiators. My first game there was only 1 recruitable gladiator even though I hired the best scout so I had to use slaves which caused you to get hit with a 1 million dollar fine which is 1/5th of your starting money. Nowhere did the game indicate this would happen. The enemy usually goes first although there is initiative but I don't know how that is determined. You can influence it slightly by giving your gladiator almost all of the purse which is highly unstatisfying. Since the enemy usually goes first it is routine for one of your gladiators to die before they even activate. Generally each enemy to attacks 3-4 times per turn multiplied by 3 enemy gladiators so your guys can get slaughtered even with armor.
- Graphics and sound are bad. There are different models for each race but only one per race that I saw so you and the enemy use the same models. Armor looks like decals being added to the model when viewed up close but in combat you don't view them that closely.
- Very little tactics in combat. You select the attack which boils down to various forms of +toHit & -damge or -toHit & +damage. There are some boosts and taunts and positioning bonuses but they are meaningless since all combat is in open arena (no terrain, obstacles, etc). It is straight up meless guys rush and range guys stand still and attack. Focus on one enemy at a time, etc. Very bland. Basically it is Roman colleseum gladitorial combat with rifles and swords.
- Performance is a little slugish which is horrible since this is a spreadsheet game. There is a second or so delay after hitting each button.
- Pacing is painful. I played several games and the first turn you spend money hiring gladiators & staff and buying weapons then you click end turn 25+ times until your first fight. The only thing to break that up are the 30+ emails you get of which almost all of them are meaningless. There isn't even a skip to next fight button or anything.
- As far as I have seen there isn't any story, interaction with your gladiators, etc. It is a straight up spreadsheet game with tactical combat and both of those elements are very poorly done.
This is a remake of their Roman themed game Age of Gladiators which marginally better.. Not as good as the first in general, although graphics of course are better. I think the sci-fi settings was the main issue as is the lack of automation choices, there really should be either full auto battles, or the choice of wich ever you choose. I think they kinda gave up on this one as it wasn't a hit and moved on to AOG Rome. They could still however make this one more polished and contonue to flesh it out and perfect. Still it can be quite fun according to your ability to find your immersion and imagination, plus this genre is quite bare so you don't have a huge selection to choose from. I think a Sims 3 inspired gladiator/Ludus would be a dream for most who love this genre...live out those Spartacus mini-series shows in a game..lmao. But it's certainly worth having if you are into this genre and I hope they continue to perfect their games in this genre.. Why couldn't the designer have used this sort of game for a semi-historical Rome-based game instead of having to turn it into a sci-fi aliens game? The first game in the franchise was poor because of the lack of battle detail or animation, and this solves that but then sets the game in outer space and introduces laser pistols and aliens.
I should have read the game overview, but I bought it as part of the bundle and (stupidly) thought that it was an update of the original rather than a completely different setting. I doubt it will see the light of day on my computer and I feel aggrieved at having paid for it.. Still needs polishing, but so far it is constantly improving.
As far as I am concerned definitly some nice management game where I will pass a couple of hours.. An excellent time killer, has some rough spots and the occasional glitch but has otherwise enjoyable game play.. This game is a heck of a lot of fun if the concept of a combat sports sim sounds appealing to you and is a large upgrade on the first in the series. Clearly, the developer is making some good strides and I'm eager to see what they come up with next. So sure, the game is flawed in many ways: you can start outsmarting the AI in combat almost immediately and win most of your fights, there isn't a lot of variety in equipment or combat, the scheduling is wildly erratic, and the developer clearly shouldn't have released two nearly identical games as the sequel to Age of Gladiators. None of that ultimately matters because the game is a kick, particularly once you start hitting your stride and developing upgrades. Grab it on sale.. The game is boring, and you max out your money at 2 billion which is dumb. There are also no personality to the game no events unlike gladiators II or at least I never had any. money caping at 2 bill did it in for me as I like to make money in these kind of games.. Had to alt+ f4 on my first launch because the New Game froze on the menu lol. Its actually an ok game, i bought age of gladiator 1+2 for cheaper than just buying age of gladiators 2 lol. Its really buggy but it seems deep and i actually don,t care about buggy games.
edit : this game is dope, looks alot like a hockey/soccer simulator. I personnally love the imbalance in favor of the player.
Download Ring of Pain
Galactic Gallery download link pc
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes - Battlegrounds DLC activation...
Titan Arena [Torrent]
NextVR - Live Sports and Entertainment in Virtual Reality zip Free ...
Hyperdevotion Noire: Ultimate Saori Set Torrent Download [cheat]
FourChords Guitar Karaoke - Demi Lovato Song Pack 32 bit crack
Fight or Flight crack by irfan doggar
Broken Rules Complete Pack Activation Code [Xforce keygen]