Bound By Blades Full Crack [Patch]
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Bound By Blades is a boss hunting Action RPG, fight alone or group up with friends to slay the Ilcyon overrunning the lands of Ashmyr.
Features of Bound By Blades
- Select from 3 unique characters with their own combat styles to start your journey
- Cooperative boss hunting gameplay across over 25 bosses
- Join with friends in Multiplayer or play solo with their character's assistance
- Craft new equipment and upgrade it to overpower your foes
- Choose your unique runes that suit your playstyle, strengthen your offense or bolster your defenses
- Learn the lore of the lands of Ashmyr and tips through various NPCs in town
- Hatch and raise battle brood pets and bring them into battle to assist you
- Harvest materials and interact with your pets in Dreamland
Inspired by the Monster Hunter series
Slay large monsters, harvest loot and craft upgrades to take on the next massive beasts. Join with friends or tackle the challenges alone. But even alone you can bring friend's characters as NPCs as well as your own battle pet to assist you for the toughest foes that lie ahead.
Intuitive Controls and Unique Combat
Controls are built to be comfortable and intuitive for all control schemes. Play with a controller, keyboard and mouse, mouse or even just a keyboard. BBB is built for players of all types and is meant to allow any adventurer to embark on this challenging journey. The combat system is vast in allowing a variety of attacks like Quick Attacks, Strong Attacks, Combos and Unique Combo Finishers. But you'll need to survive too, so you'll need to master Blocking, Dodging, Running and Healing using potions in the midst of battle. The game may look simple, but it opens itself to a wide dynamic of gameplay and challenges through the bosses' abilities and the necessity to master your own.
Learn the Lore of the Lands of Ashmyr
In-between battles talk with the NPCs in town to gain insight on where the Ilcyon came from and the stories of each one. Gain knowledge from the village elder, Eldros as he helps give tips on tackling each battle. And learn the lore of stories told within the world from Finny, the "magical and real heroine" of Bound By Blades.
And Watch the World Grow
Bound By Blades is an indie game, and is being developed for all the players who love RPGs. The game will grow with all the feedback given, from now, to the release and hopefully through the future as well.
The Next Step For Bound By Blades
Bound By Blades is headed towards Kickstarter in the coming months, we'll need all of your support to help ensure the game can be developed!
Follow us on Twitter or Instagram @BoundByBlades or subscribe to our newsletter on our site for the most up to date content. b4d347fde0
Title: Bound By Blades
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
Release Date: Kickstarter Coming Soon
bound by flame the blades enslaved. bound by blades
Developer Update 8:
We do updates bi-monthly through our newsletter which you can subscribe
to on our Site Here[boundbyblades.com]
Developer Video Update 8
Dev Update 8 Notes
I want to first say – this update includes a lot less core features as I spent more time directing for a new VFX artist joining us (very exciting) and our composer to get us awesome SFX (super awesome stuff). And the previous builds have been very feature heavy which has been stacking up some core bugs I spent a few days fixing in the early days of this build cycle.
Gallow idle and head tracking animations
Gallow finally has been added into the game, although it’s just his idle animation, he does have head tracking so wherever Teo runs, Gallow keeps an eye on him.
Both the Town music track and Battle music tracks have been remastered and sound amazing.
New sound effects have been added across the game, filling out Town and Dreamland, with a start into Battle.
When you kill bosses, a new loot chest now appears on the battlefield. You have to break it open with attacks to spawn loot!
Feedback and Upcoming Goals!
Big announcement here[boundbyblades.com], I’m officially announcing our priority platform as PC and the switch to a premium (single purchase) model as well from F2P full unlock model.
PC being our priority platform has been making sense for awhile now, all the fans we’ve gathered seem to be more PC players and I myself am one. So this next update is focused on making some of our remaining mobile-like features more PC friendly and awesome in general.
Teo in Town and Dreamland
- Currently Teo does not appear in Town at all, and you simply click to choose the area to go with no character interaction. So this is going to be changed to help with immersion.
- This may be as simple as choosing where to go and you watch Teo follow along, similar to Battle controls to choosing the standpoints to run to.
- As is, this shows 3 stars, with stars only reduced for lives lost in the battle.
- We’ll be updating this to instead be similar to the Grade system you see in other games like Devil May Cry (S, A, B, C etc).
- This will also include a better way of rating your skills such as faster kills, less damage and deaths will grant you a higher grade for a larger amount of coins (and possibly more loot but that may be later)
- Loot – I will also add all of the loot gathered into a list on the Victory screen so you know what you’ve collected.
Keep Up To Date
- This was planned for the previous update, but I was not able to design a system I liked enough in time for implementation – I am also adding this last on the list in case it needs to be pushed back once more for other implementations like new boss animations and VFX.
- Currently I’m leaning on more of a management type system, possibly using Lamgi’s (Little plant monsters seen around town) as your harvesters.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter on our Website[boundbyblades.com]
If you want to see the most frequent updates, and even talk to the developers, join our Discord [discord.gg]
For amazing art and animations, follow us on Instagram[www.instagram.com]
and TwitterAnd last - Some Art to tease our second boss Skullako
. Dreamhack Dallas Convention Booth and Demo!
Bound By Blades at DreamHack Dallas, May 31 - June 2. Dev Update 11 - Tutorials, Gallow Animations, and Equipment Art
Video. Developer Update 13 - Challenge Bosses
: Dev Update Video
Features in this build. Developer Update 12 - Transition screens, Reflect Rune & more
Watch the Video
. Developer Update 9 - PC Focus and Immersion Update
Developer Update 9
You can watch the video here Youtube Video
We make new developer updates every 2 weeks, updating everyone through our Newsletter on our site here[boundbyblades.com]