Virtual concert stage
Title: Soul Saber 2
Genre: Action, Indie
Release Date: 15 Mar, 2017
English,Japanese,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese
soul saver 2 android. soul saber 2 mods. soul saber 2 cheat. soul saber 2 requisitos. soul saber 2 download. soul saver 2 mod apk. soul saber 2 save. download soul saber 2 english patch. soul saber 2 english patch. soul saber 2 english version free download. soul saber 2 baixar. soul saber 2 trainer. soul saber 2 steam. descargar soul saber 2 para pc. soul saber 2. soul saber 2 español. soul saber 2 rar. 山田屋 soul saber 2. soul saber 2 mega. soul saber 2 review. soul saber 2 pc download. soul saber 2 v1.125. soul saber 2 gameplay. soul saver 2 apk
Pros of this game:
1. Extremely low system requirements to run the game smoothly
It's rare for a combat game to not to require a Nvidia dGPU (due to how primitive the game itself is) to run at full potential. In fact, my PC which still uses intel HD 4000 can run this game with no problems at all. This is very good for people like action/combat games but they can't have super good PCs to support Estival Versus.
2. Boobs. No need to say more.
3. Psuedo-gundam exvs playstyle
As this game makes use of the same "invincible" system from Gundam, you will be invincible if you are downed. But this needs some improvements which will be stated below.
Cons of this game:
1. Too primitive to get it going
Yeah, sure enough this is a Doujin game released around 2014 and started at 2008 which means it is a game made for fun by non-professionals, but the game feels kinda chunky. Even the startup screen, although allows more customization before launch, feels extremely primitive and inferior to some free games, which is strange for a combat game like this.
2. Control not optimized for PC very well - Since this game is most likely made for controllers, it is hard to control if you are on keyboard. This is especially bad since this is a PC-originated game instead of a port from XBOX.
3. No story - Sure not much games have a story, but can't the producers put at least an ecchi story (especially when this game tore off clothes even more crazily than EV)? You just battle and that's it.
4. Battle system needs refining
-Only one or two ammo type and one melee etc etc all makes the game fun but not excellent. Almost no ammo limitation (especially that sniper rifle which can fire almost indefinitely) makes game imbalanced.
-The invincibility is too short for the player (and you cannot move good enough to do something meaningful), and is exploited by even bots where they can just whack your♥♥♥♥♥almost immediately when you stand up.
-You also don't really get an idea on when you will be invincible as you are still kicked when you are on the ground lying. Even you do become invincible at certain point you are still killed as you usually could not attack back.
-Controlling is extremely messy as certain characters have different attack pattern at different ranges, such as the girl with big sword cannot throw her sword and is forced to rush attack despite sometimes the sword throw can come in handy at that range like how Blue Astray throws its big sword as an entry-denial weapon, nor you can try shooting enemies with the sniper rifle as you are also forced to do a rush attack if you are the sniper characters. Never mind that the units move super fast making aiming attack extremely difficult.
5. Extremely imbalanced gameplay
There is a reason why Gundam EXVS is designed this way and is considered less imbalanced Davy Jones dude.
Shooting machines/girls absolutely♥♥♥♥♥♥on meleeing characters when from afar as they can lock on like much farther away from the map and kill anything before they can even see them, while melee characters basically murder everyone when on close range as shootings can't even think about retailating due to not having a more obvious/effective stun mechanism and their melee even barely works. That is not how game balance works. Sure it might be circumvented if you have multiplayer, but this game doesn't have multiplayer if you don't know anybody that is also playing the game and has his/her IP (and the host server is shut down already after beta), making the team-playing thing totally moot as bots rarely do something about meleeing characters kicking shooting ones'♥♥♥♥♥
In Gundam EXVS although almost every weapon are homing by nature, the enemy can still cut off tracking of said weapons such that they can avoid getting hit and get near the opponents easier, while shooting machines can still use melee/certain effect weapon which can stun meleeing machines when they get dangerously close to protect themselves, which is almost impossible in this game. Because you cannot sidestep/BD dash, nor the big/powerful guns have ammo limits like Gundam does however, you are basically totally dead against bots who have crazily good aim, never mind that they can do this from extremely far away, and you are totally hopeless when you are camped by a melee-orientated bot. And btw, bots knew the game system much better than you, so you will be having a hard time trying to hit them while they know what to use to deal with you.
Overall this game definitely needs an update to improve all the such, but not bad for a game that costs less than 10 US dollars, though not recommended unless you want boobs and some thing to play with..
1. Best boobs physics i ever seen
2. You can play with one hand on keybord (this is no joke)
1. There is no gameplay. Finally, I can play Senran Kagura without the tedious strip animations and get real results!. Watch out! When buying this game as the♥♥♥♥♥♥♥worship is real. Anything with a♥♥♥♥♥♥♥is OP.
. Soul Saber 2:
I found this game a good while ago (outside steam).
- This game is very similar to Cosmic Break/Cosmic League in terms of Gameplay.
- The game it self is rather.. clunky and feels akward to play (as of now) even with a Controller.
- The "Nudity" is probably what the main focus was moved on to, since the actual gameplay resolves around unbalanced shooting/slashing at each other. (even the grenades are unbalanced)
- Then there's the feature to unlock characters, you gain winning points on games you win and unlocks characters. It's pretty straight forward, but could've been more to it.
- As of now, I wouldn't reccomend buying it unless you're only here for the nudity.. Neat little fighting game with cute characters. The graphics aren't the best, but once you get a hang of the controls it can be pretty fun.. tl;dr: It's garbage. After playing for less than 3 minutes, it was extremely evident that this game wasn't good.
In short, your weapons do no damage. You'll be in standing toe-to-to with an opponent, slashing wildly at them and shooting from point-blank range, and all you're doing it just chipping away at their health. Besides that, all you do is run and jump around trying not to get cornered and killed.
When I tried to exit the game, it locked-up and froze. I immediately uninstalled this garbage.
Don't buy this, even if you're curious.. As you can see on the video preview, it looks like Gundam Vs.
TO DA POINTTT
-Low system requirement
-Fun to play in short term
- No story
- Weird combo and invunerable timings
- Ranged attack is OP as f0ck while melee is itchy as f0ck
- Due to three points above, I can't stand playing it for a long term. Just once in a while.
- Bad UI. Just plain BAD.
Cons (maybe just me) :
- I can't select Online Play
But for a game with a quite low price (Welp, i bought it while on sale), this is quite in my expectation.
which is disappointing ;P
Desert Ashes Activation Code [portable]
Dialtown: Phone Dating Sim Activation Code [torrent Full]
Vroomist download for pc [hacked]
Download Rocksmith 2014 Disturbed Song Pack II zip
Road Scars: Origins - Complete Torrent Download [Xforce keygen]
DEAD OR ALIVE 6: Core Fighters 20 Character Set Download] [Xforce]
Psychonauts Original Soundtrack [cheat]
Owlboy Collector's Edition Download] [License]
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2 Soundtrack download for pc [Xforce]
Bloody Mary: Forgotten Curse patch 8 download pc