Virtual concert stage
Title: The Spectrum Retreat
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Dan Smith Studios
Release Date: 13 Jul, 2018
the spectrum retreat ps4 review. the spectrum retreat walkthrough. the spectrum retreat achievements. the spectrum retreat pc. the spectrum retreat test. the spectrum retreat heaven or hell. the spectrum retreat soluce. the spectrum retreat stay ending. the spectrum retreat wiki. the spectrum retreat analisis. the spectrum retreat descargar. the spectrum retreat recensione. the spectrum retreat spoilers. the spectrum retreat metacritic. the spectrum retreat igg. the spectrum retreat 2.10. the spectrum retreat vr. the spectrum retreat download. the spectrum retreat finale. the spectrum retreat 5_01. the spectrum retreat achievement guide. the spectrum retreat check out any time you like. the spectrum retreat (2018). the spectrum retreat ps4. the spectrum retreat indir. the spectrum retreat trophäen. the spectrum retreat pc gameplay. the spectrum retreat leave or stay. the spectrum retreat ps4 trophy guide. the spectrum retreat floor 5 code. the spectrum retreat gameplay. the spectrum retreat xbox. the spectrum retreat guide. the spectrum retreat
A rough-around-the-edges logic puzzler, but the story elements are very compelling and well written. A worthwile purchase.. One of the most unique puzzle games I've had the pleasure of playing. I would recommend this game overall to those who enjoy games such as 'The Turing Test' or 'Portal 2,' as it combines an interesting narrative with a unique setting and gameplay. It is also reasonably priced so it is great value for money considering the length of the game. Aside from the cons, most of which I can easily overlook, this game is a clear winner in my book.
- Stunning visuals, from the decor of the hotel to the simple aesthetic of the puzzle rooms. I wish the Penrose was a real hotel! If it's one thing you'll notice, it's how professionally designed the hotel is.
- Captivating storyline that enticed me to continue solving the puzzles even when I came close to giving up.
- Fitting musical scores and sound tracks, particularly the main theme with the orchestra.
- Puzzle mechanics are easy to learn but get progressively more difficult to master. Overall it provides a balanced difficulty level.
- (SPOILER) Replayability element for those interested in discovering the ending they didn't choose (like myself). The puzzles are much faster to progress through the second time around once I mastered the puzzle mechanics.
- Communication device is always in the bottom right corner of the screen. I know that it is needed to indicate which colour I currently absorbed, but there must be a better way to implement this instead of having it take up such a large portion of the screen with no option of disabling it.
- There are many puzzles in which I had to restart manually from the puase menu because I committed a mistake which traps me in a section with no ability to escape or proceed. This was a bit annoying, especially when I end up reaching the end of a long puzzle only to find myself having to restart because I forgot a minor detail (which happened frequently on my first playthrough).
- Not well optimised on lower end systems as there were sections with severe frame drops. The graphics options available are 'best' and 'fast' (which I used), with no room to manually toggle specific graphical settings on or off.
- No option to manually save within a puzzle. This became an issue with a handful of puzzles which had individual mini puzzles within them, as dying or quitting the game midway would always bring you back to the beginning of the puzzle. I suggest having a manual save option while keeping the 'restart challenge' option to cover both scenarios.. Actually mindblowing. Felt like a child from antichamber and portal in a sense. Really fun and gets more and more puzzling. Only thing i was dissapointed about was that there isnt more to the game. It seems like a ton of fun and was dissapointed when i was almost at the end. Still really fun 4 hours; probably gonna go play it again to get the other ending.. This is effectively two games - a puzzle game and an odd dramatic story-driven walking simulator. The puzzles are good, but the story is very unsettling, with the odd jump scare.
I sadly have to not recommend this game due to the unsettling story aspect. I wish it was just a puzzle game. I'll probably finish it, but the feeling the story gives me puts me off massively.. Overall, for £9.99 Spectrum Retreat served it's purpose. It had just enough story and just enough puzzle to keep me going to the end. Though, the frustrations with the end did make it a close call as to whether I would make it to the final scene. Had this been priced higher I would have a harder time justifying the spend. But, if you want something that at least makes a decent attempt at a Portal/Talos Principle, without some of the absolutely monstrous puzzles they could throw at you, then it might want a look. Though, looking for anything more than a casual challenge and this will not scratch that itch.. This game is a beautifully crafted masterpiece, yet creates an eerie atmosphere that could through off anyone.
It's very narrative driven but the puzzels is the main area in which you will spend your time. The progression system hits the sweet spot, and the final puzzel was extremely good. The fragments of story scattered through are a nice touch in the puzzles. Altogether a top quality game, would recommend
UnBorn Torrent Download [hack]
Grotesque Tactics 2 Dungeons and Donuts keygen razor1911 download
Wardens of the Amber Cage download link
VR Soccer '96 download 10 mb
Way Out [Crack Serial Key
Fantasy Grounds - C2 Shades of Mist (Castles and Crusades) [FULL]
Virtual Battlemap DLC - Monster Pack 1 download link
Orbit - Playing with Gravity download xbox 360 free
CrisisActionVR Torrent Download [Xforce]
Doors Push or Pull crack 64 bit