Virtual concert stage
Title: With Loneliness
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Release Date: 29 Apr, 2019
TL; DR: is a GREAT game that screams GIT GUD take it or leave it
This is one of those moments when it would be good for Steam to have a more neutral vote.
the game and its immersion are really great and its controls are simple and easy to understand but even so I did not have a really good experience, the learning curve is exessive, there is no intention of the game to explain what is what you are supposed to do even in the first level, you have to try several things to know if that is what the game wants you to do and with that you die several times forcing you to start over from the check point, return to the place where You died and try to get it right this time or try something different because you dont know if what you tried the first time was right. and that in a virtual reality game is exhausting.
to be honest, for the price I recommend you to try it. An Climber Game with an Abstract Art Style (and a Weird Title)
Not having played a climber-type game within the last 9-months (last one played was 'To The Top'), this game reminded me of why I enjoy them.
- An abstract, minimalist art style that makes you feel like you are on a different world, without getting distracted by how next-gen the world looks.
- Some backgrounds remind me of a PS VR game I played called 'Bound', and those metallic hands you stand on scream out the movie 'Logan's Run' to myself for some reason.
- Gameplay is challenging at times; hard but fair.
- Saves points are reasonably spaced out (although the wimp in me would love to save anywhere)
- The pricing for this game almost makes purchasing the game a no-brainer (unless you're feeling extra cheap).
- Maybe I haven't gotten far enough into the game yet, but the game title would not have made me think about a climbing game. The title weirdly adds some appeal to myself.
- Using Oculus Touch controllers, the hand orientation feels off by about 45 degrees. The good news is that it is mostly a visual distraction, and has no tangible effect on gameplay.
- On occasion, I felt confused on what to do next (e.g., how to open those blue double doors? just touch them. I tried jumping over the wall a few times before realizing that wasn't going to work).
- While the controls work well (grip, release), my own stupidity in forgetting to release one while grabbing the next gives me the false justification I need to list this as a Con.
- For how many times I've already died in this game, if I get one Achievement in this game, I'll be happy.
Overall (so far), a solid climbing game with responsive controls, a minimalist art style that accentuates its 'other worldliness', that is fun.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Happy Valentine's day! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤:
Love is the most wonderful of all feelings in this world. It's Valentine's Day 2019 and what could be a better time to let your dear ones know that you love them. Make them feel special by sending the beautiful gift of loving words blended with perfect emotions. Send them our Valentine's Day games to express your love to your dear ones.
Chocolate makes you happy: Valentine's Day
You can also purchase our game bundles with a very good discount!)
Homefront: The Revolution - Beyond the Walls download 5kapks
The Platformer Gun Ativador download [key serial number]
Horizon Shift Demo [addons]
Knot Game + Soundtrack Bundle Download] [portable]
Train Simulator: Green amp; Gold HST DMU Add-On download 100mb pc
Ultimate Fishing Simulator - Canada Bundle Install
Oneiric Masterpieces - Paris crack patch download
Breach amp; Clear - Frozen Synapse Pack .zip Free Download
Swordbreaker The Game Deluxe Edition Download] [addons]
Blast-off Original Soundtrack download 12 mb